How can I import and trade DAP and MOP in the country?


 There is no restriction on import of DAP/MOP. For trading of DAP/MOP as fertilizers in the country, the concerned importer shall. have to obtain licence/registration under FCQ from the States/UTs where the importer proposes to sell the same. For purposes of claiming concession under the Concession Scheme, the importer shall have to . approach Deptt. of Fertilizers for being enlisted as an importer in terms of guidelines on Concession Scheme issued on 5.8.2002.